[已解决] Rapoport: Derrick Henry problems timeline 6-10 months

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-9-17 10:45:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Thus Ian Rapoport stated nowadays upon the NFL Community that the timeline for Derrick Henry returning versus this harm is 6-10 months:Versus NFL At present: #Titans RB Derrick Henry will incorporate foot surgical procedure tomorrow early morning and be out 6-10 months. 6 would be Really instant, 8 is far more in all probability. Both direction, Tennessee expects Henry again this period. Mike Vrabel reported at present that he won essentially hear toward the timeline upon Though Henry will be geared up towards appear back again. A great deal is heading toward be created of that, nevertheless I would bet Vrabel was professing he could possibly be inclined towards maintain Henry for a longer time than proposed if that is what is simplest for the workers and Henry Janoris Jenkins Jersey. Again in the direction of the 6-10 months range, I be Excellent with them maintaining Henry out till the playoffs. As I claimed upon Homerun Throwback this early morning (pay attention listed here), the Titans are continue to relocating towards get the office. There is no purpose towards hurry him again in direction of buy snaps in just the regular monthly time. We may be seeking at a rested Derrick Henry in the direction of commence the playoffs. That would catapult them back again into the Tremendous Bowl contender communication https://www.titansteamproshop.com/388-Derwin_Gray_Jersey. Added In opposition toAudio Metropolis Wonders Titans desired destination newbie LB Monty Rice upon Wounded Guide, other roster moves The Titans destruction ailments inside of a graph 3 Fascinating information and facts versus Titans7 days 12 snap rely write-up By now we be reluctant Turnovers plague Titans in just Patriots reduction Patriots crush hurt Titans, 36-13.

Ryan Tannehill Jersey
Robert Woods Jersey
Kyle Philips Jersey
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|展视网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:05 , Processed in 0.110111 second(s), 47 queries .